It's no surprise that B2B sales are on the rise in today's world. Consumers are increasingly opting for digital shopping methods. And sellers are obliged to introduce new methods for themselves in order not to miss buyers. If companies want to stay in the market, they have to adapt. Let's take a look at the main things that sales-oriented companies are doing today:
1. Work efficiently: using digital tools to optimize
2. Understand the strategies: build different ways to win customers and focus the sales team on the most important steps
Data is a key factor on which the quality of the sales department and the optimization of trading operations depends. If the data is inaccurate or out of date, then you are missing out on new growth opportunities. The problem with quality data is that it is difficult to collect it manually. And the exact data is hard to find.
It is very important to provide sellers with reliable and up-to-date data. This way, they can make the most of their time for customer relationships for sales. Sellers need to be confident in the next best steps to take to the next level.
Human Factors in Dynamics 365 and LinkedIn Sales Solutions
Microsoft brings together Dynamics 365 Sales and LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Thus, sellers can approach each client individually. Dynamics 365 Sales and LinkedIn Sales Navigator work together to:
1. Reduces friction in sales
2. Enable salespeople to find key decision-makers
3. To remain the seller always in touch with the buyer
LinkedIn selling solutions work with Dynamics 365 to provide the ultimate assurance of a deep and trusting relationship between the seller and the buyer. This is the kind of interaction that today's customers need.
LinkedIn Sales Insights for Dynamics 365 Sales
More recently, LinkedIn announced the availability of LinkedIn Sales Insights. This is a new sales product supported by over 740 million LinkedIn members. This solution provides merchants with the ability to assess opportunities, gain a clear understanding of the market and build confident planning. With this integration, customers will feel more confident in the sales planning process. They know their CRM is based on quality and reliable data generated by LinkedIn Sales Insights.
Powerful tools allow you to combine large amounts of data and generate useful insights as a result. As a result, teams are more focused, more productive, and more successful. Smart Automation works based on the accuracy of LinkedIn customer records. This allows companies to attract and develop connections, turning relationships into income. These are the capabilities of Sales Insights for Dynamics 365:
1. It becomes much easier to use the capabilities of existing accounts using integrated tools that track key accounts.
2. Plan and prioritize accounts. LinkedIn Sales Insights brings company information to Dynamics 365 Sales. This allows for more confident planning, prioritization. You are also confident that all your decisions are based on reliable and up-to-date data.
3. Opportunities can be more accurately assessed by examining the growth of individual departments in order to identify opportunities.
Article publication source:
No posts found